Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER Empty
PostSubject: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Recently I have had to weed out the lil jerks and assholes from our guild...I'm a pretty laid back and understanding guy and as I have said many times before, I issue a private warning, a public warning, and then I kick you from the guild with no chance of return...if you leave us for no reason and don't even have the decency to say goodbye, then you are also no longer welcome in our guild...and yes I say "OUR GUILD" so therefore when there is an issue, we need to act with extreme vigilance...this, my fam, is one of those times...I recently kicked a member name Jeffmetoo, he was warned for his actions in private, then in public guild chat, then kicked...he also issued threats to report me and other members if I didn't make him an officer...he was a level 7 when I kicked him...maybe he should have read the guidelines to becoming an officer...he pm'd me multiple times threatening and begging to return to DSM and I denied him 3 times and then ignored him. He has since then made his own guild, which he has pathetically named "ONE SHOT MAFIA" and claims he will me bigger and better than DSM...Never happen kid...anytime we see one of his guild members we need to make then aware of who their GM is and what he has done and what he is capable of...he is basically in the category of terrorist and has placed himself alone at the top of DSM's most wanted Hit list...DSM was made by me and my first member was my son on July 23, 2011...this kid just got on the game a few days ago and is now level 11...let's join together like the Dead Shot Mafia family members we are and cut this little fuck stick down from the knees caps...Dead Shot is an old military term referring to any marksman that never misses his target...let's live up to out namesake and hit our target and leave nothing left...see him in game? report him to STS...see his members, let them know what he did. We will come out on top...we are the first and only Mafia that belongs on Star Legends...let's keep it that way...

Your Favorite Mafia Commando...

Last edited by CappinClutch on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Well said, and I agree about weeding out the people who shouldn't be in here. Keeping DSM clean.
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

@Zone...ty bro...SQUEEKY clean.
Back to top Go down
sassinya

sassinya

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Ugh! I'm happy to comply! And once again, you've shown that my joining this guild was the right choice, way to keep 'em in check sir! Officers Rep the guild and I can honestly tell you that I certainly don't want the likes of him representing any family I am a member of! Thanks Clutch! Think ya know I support ya, but if not, now you got it in writing ...
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:57 pm

OORAH Sass!!! now if we can get the other 200 members on board lol!!!
Back to top Go down
ImSoBad

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 pm

FYI. The One Shot Mafia is now paying high lvl players to recruit for him to make new players believe he has a strong guild. I told Exxocticz "the player being paid" what Jeffmetoo has done and he responded. "I'm Just trying to make some creds. I think it's sad that he is using RL money to buy plat then creds to pay these ppl. I'm ready for war!
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 am

You know what...? Not only will this little game not last for long, I can smell the end of the finish line from here, and we WILL cross first...let him wast all of his money and time getting nowhere just to have all that money sank into a game that he very soon wont even be able to play...it's like one of those losers in the movies that pays the cool kids to hang out with him...undenyably pathetic and juvenile...his days are numbered I assure you...I don't have to pay our 200 members to be happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Wouldn't even put the energy into the conversation about something so petty.
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Jesika wrote:
Wouldn't even put the energy into the conversation about something so petty.

why don't you tell me how you REALLY feel...
Back to top Go down
ImSoBad

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

The wars is over before it even begun. I seen a post on FB by a Jeff "wont disclose last name" that read. "fine dead shot mafia yall got yalls way. I deleted my guild." Lmfao!
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 am

GTFO! ARE U SERIOUS!? HAHAHAHHAAA!
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:07 pm

I just found his post on Star Legends facebook fan page...I took a screenshot too lol...so we came together as a fam and took him out! We fkn rock! Ty all that helped.
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 pm

once someone can verify that he did in fact take down the guild or change the name, this post will be locked.
Back to top Go down
ImSoBad

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm very proud of the way we came together and met this incident head on. Like Capp said once this is verified its time to move on. I'm quite positive that Jeffmetoo is the first of many haters that will try and rise against us. GREAT JOB FAM!
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

funny thing is, there really isn't a reason to hate on us at all...we pose no threat to anyone and trust me they dont ever want us to start lol! Samhayne has since locked my thread on STS to avoid drama because someone posted where to find the kid's fb post on SL's fb page...NOBODY likes this kid...he needs to make like a Dr. Dre song and Lay Low...ty again to everyone that helped!
Back to top Go down
timeless

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 am

Active and ready to report to duty sir! haha.

I feel you on the imposter thing capp, but let's try not to make things personal and take stuff out of context. This is a game and should never become more than that. I feel strongly against going to the dudes fb page for any improper/malicious reason. Let's not turn into one of those guilds. As far as I can tell, we have some of the strongest member in SL, let's stay honest and hold out integrity.
Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 am

Timeless, this has been a dead issue since Monday...the whole facebook thing was the kid's doing...he posted that he was giving up and taking down his guild on Star Legends facebook page...his fb page isn't his personal page anyway...it was one he made just for PL/SL...i actually have one too lol...he was going around like a little terrorist making everyone's gaming experience a living hell for a couple days...I had a shit load of complaints and then he makes the copycat guild and announces that his main goal was to take us down..bad move...we acted fast and hit him hard...a couple dozen DSM members spammed him with requests to take his guild down and issue a formal apology by Tuesday, or I was going to release a report including screenshots of malicious behavior to the admin at STS...I had Samhayne laying in wait the entire time...once we received confirmation that he took down his guild and said he was sorry, my thread on STS was locked and we didn't submit the report...I gave him options and even non DSM guild masters and officers and members and players went at this kid and knocked him down a few pegs...far enough down that the only guild that would accept him was ANARCHISTS...CUZ THEY TAKE ANYBODY!!! after serving 2 tours in Saudi from 98-00 I know all about integrity and honor...I also know a terrorist when I see one,,,doing recon for over 2 years makes it very easy to read people...and he was soft as baby shit...too easy...next topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER   ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONE SHOT MAFIA IS AN IMPOSTER
Page 1 of 1