Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutch

HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA   HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Dead Shot Mafia is open to all mature, fun individuals looking to rock out Star Legends.

That being said our membership is now restricted.

If you're interested in joining, please message CappinClutch, Deadlydemon, Sassinya, Mafia, Mitsusen, Danielusn, Deathsrike, Nabak, or Teoalis in-game.
We will review you're standings and you may be offered a position in the group.

Thank you for your interest in DSM.
Back to top Go down
sassinya

sassinya

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA   HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

A slight change to the above, if you're interested in joining Dead Shot Mafia, you must be at least level 21. If this is you and you want to be a part of our elite family, you may post here with your in game name (IGN) or message Cappinclutch, Deadlydemon or Sassinya in game. Cappinclutch will personally contact you and will go from there.

Please feel free to post any questions you may have here as well.

Back to top Go down
CappinClutch
Admin
CappinClutch

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA   HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Anyone under level 21 can join our junior guild <Top Shot Mafia> until level 21...then they can move to DSM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA   HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO JOIN DEAD SHOT MAFIA
Page 1 of 1